3608 Dry Brook Rd 28269
Monthly Class: First through Fourth Wednesday.
We will meet for 2 hours, once a week on Wednesday for 4 weeks.
Students are not required to bring anything except for a willingness to learn.
Sewing machines and all necessary tools will be provided.
We will cover topics such as but not limited to:
- Getting acquainted w/ the machine
- Introduction to tools and notions
- Sewing a basic stitch and making ruffles
- Learn one kind of zipper application
- Introduction to pattern cutting and understanding the instructions
The course will end with incorporating your new skills into a sewing project!Register For Sip N Sew Charlotte